Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chapter 47 teaser

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Bella, please, you’ve got to help me out here.”

“Help you with what?”

“Those girls,” he hissed.

I chuckled. “What do you want me to do? Beat them up?”

“Could you, I mean, would you…?” Edward let out an aggravated sound. “Please, just…I can’t take them anymore. Their voices are so grating and the one sitting next to me keeps touching me!”

“Oh no, not touching you,” I deadpanned with mock horror. Edward got a desperate look on his face.

“Bella, please. Could you just pretend that we’re together?”

Yeah, cause that’s worked out so well for us in the past.

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness!!! Please tell me you'll be posting shortly. I confess that my life revolves around updates on this story. My husband has to know that every other week I can't be bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story has owned me from the start! Can't wait till it updates. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my friends. The chapter will be finished tonight and sent to beta. I'll post it as soon as I get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chapter is off to beta. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow... :)

    ReplyDelete