Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chapter 49 teaser

She was wrapped in fluffy white robe and had her hair wrapped in a towel. She was just so tempting as she padded barefoot over to where I was sitting.

“Your turn.”

I smiled. “What are you insinuating?”

“Nothing. I’m telling you flat out, you’re filthy and need a shower.”

I laughed loudly and stood up, taking a menacing step towards her. Her grin vanished replaced by what I could only laughingly refer to as “bitch brow.”

“Don’t you dare,” she warned me.

shabu shabu

4 comments:

  1. These two will be so delightful when they finally get all the games out of the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaah!!!!!! Can't wait to read the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story drives me crazy. Tell me, again, it's just fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohh, very nice.....so....um...yeah... are we going get the full chapter...um like uuuuh soon (says with a huge smile on face)....its only because each chapter is even more wonderful than the next :)

    ReplyDelete