Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chapter 54, teaser

He turned to face me when I opened the bathroom door. I watched as his eyes roamed over me before he met my gaze and smiled.

“You look lovely.”

“Thank you.”

He took a few steps closer to me, eliminating the distance between us. His hand moved to my waist and he pulled me toward him before kissing me lightly.

This, this is what I was telling Riley about. Edward’s defenses were down and it was just us. The energy between us was undeniable when we were alone. Forgetting my decision to think with my head, not my heart, I responded to his kiss by bringing my hand to the side of his face.

6 comments:

  1. ooooh nice....i can't wait!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really hope that he doesn't reject her again but I have a feeling, knowing Edward, that he will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have high hopes for their weekend getaway (and ILY or 2 in the works?). But I'm also on pins and needles waiting for something bad to happen first... :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know you're excited for the update. We're winding down and it makes me sad, so your upbeat enthusiasm makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I've been biting my nails waiting for some kind of update. Yay!!! Can't wait for the next chapter. Good job Twist! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the next chapter!!I will sad to see this story end. Will you be writing anything new for us???

    ReplyDelete