Monday, April 25, 2011

Tsunami and Sexual Assault Awareness teasers

As I've mentioned before, I'm donating one shots to the Tsunami and Sexual Assault Awareness compilations.  Please click the links to get all the info on how to donate so you receive your copy!

Fandom Fights Tsunami
The Harder they Fall, chapter 52 EPOV

I took my time exploring Bella, cataloging the reactions I got when I touched a particularly sensitive spot.  I sucked on the skin below her ear, and her hips bucked up into mine driving me beyond reason.  She bit the top of my shoulder, near my neck and it took all my restraint not to rip the rest of her clothes off.


Thank you to Le Crepuscule for the banner.


Fandom for Sexual Assault Awareness
DART, a one shot

“What’s up?”

I forced a smile on my face. “Nothing. Just thinking about our last case,” I lied.

Not that our last case wasn’t worth thinking about. Bella and I volunteered together on a Domestic Abuse Response Team or DART. We helped women and their children escape bad home situations. Actually, volunteering for the team was how I met Bella.

Sadly, she was one of the first victims I worked with as Team Member.


Thank you to vbfb1 for the banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment