Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chapter 39, teasers

“Bella!” Ang shouted to me from the living room. She must have just gotten home. I was vegging out in my room bare-footed, wearing a soft pair of yoga pants and a tank top, trying to read through the most boring book ever written, Classroom Management for the 21st Century. My hair was piled on my head, being held up by two pins, a pen and a precariously perched highlighter.

Grateful for the break, I called out, “Be right there.”

Tossing the book aside and rubbing my eyes, I got up and went into the living room, where Angela was sitting on the edge of the sofa with…

“Jake?”

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! I'm so ready for this chapter to be posted!!!

    Have you decided on what you're doing with The Bargain? I hope you decide to continue and post it somewhere for us to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the chapter will post on Sunday. The Bargain isn't dead, but IRL is too busy now for me to devote time to finding it a new home. Updates on it status will be posted here on the blog, the thread on Twilighted and with my THTF updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So even though she hates the class, she is going to finish it? And it's Emmett's son's bday? I can't remember his name!!

    XtotheY

    ReplyDelete