Thursday, August 12, 2010

Information

Hey folks --

The Bargain was removed from ffnet for TOS violations. My posting privileges have been suspended “for a few days” according to the email I received from the ffnet admin bot. My family and I are going on vacation this week. I will think about what I’m going to do with The Bargain and post my plans with my next THTF update.

Sadly, the THTF update is being delayed by my suspended privileges. I will get it posted as soon as possible after my vacation.

Both The Bargain and The Harder they Fall have threads on Twilighted which I visit regularly:

The Harder they Fall: www.twilighted.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=7258&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

The Bargain: www.twilighted.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=10352&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=the+bargain

Best,
Ironic Twist

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that really sucks!

    Have a great vacation anyway & I'll be looking forward to hearing where The Bargain will be moving to. Maybe here???

    BTW, I love the name of your blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awful, I'm so sorry to here that. I was really looking forward to tomorrows update :( Where will you post it?? Here perhaps, I hope you don't abandon it. Let me know where ever you put it so I can posted on Edwardville..since I've been rec'n it on there.

    ReplyDelete