Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chapter 50 teaser

“It’s pretty,” I commented, since he seemed completely lost in thought. He nodded without turning to face me.

“I’m done,” I told him, hoping to drag him out of his reverie before hanging up my dress and throwing the rest of my stuff in my bag.

When he turned to gather his things, he caught my eye. I watched as his gaze flitted over me, from ponytail to bare feet before coming back up to meet my eyes. He dropped his stuff back on the bed before reaching his hand out to me.

“Can we talk now?” he asked.

3 comments:

  1. I always laugh seeing this. I once saw a hillbilly show where the couple was visiting the actual Eiffel Tower and they said, "It's almost as big and nice as the one in Vegas."

    ReplyDelete
  2. More talking?!? Wow -- I'm impressed with your Edward right now -- I wonder if Bella will keep and open-mind or if she'll shut down...

    Thanks for the tease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I told you then you wouldn't need to read the chapter. ;)

    ReplyDelete