Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ramblings

I’ve been getting more than the usual amount of interest in the many unfinished stories on my profile. Thank you for that. Here’s the plan. My FFTF fic, Need You Now, is complete and will be published with the compilation available here. I will finish THTF (See that light? It’s the end of the tunnel.), finish Gives You Hell, which is one chapter from completion, and complete Rejection, my AU New Moon story. I am committed to a Halloween one shot for 2011 as well. No, I’m not kidding. If you want something from me, you need to ask at least 10 months in advance to have a prayer of me getting it to you on time.

U + UR Hand, Lips of an Angel, Resubmit, Christmas Wrapping, and Be There are complete. (I’d love some reviews on those, friends! Just saying.) Nice Guys Finish First might be turned into a fluffy short story. Might. Metamorphosis and Gotta’ Be Someone are my earliest attempts at fanfiction. They’ll never be more than fluff and they might not ever be completed. I was writing off the cuff and that doesn’t work. Then again, I’m ridiculously OCD and having them unfinished bothers the hell out of me. So who knows!

Then I have two insistent plot bunnies. One is an AH E&B which will be fully written, beta’d and preread before it is posted. The other is a Darkward fic, which some of you may have heard me talk about on Twitter. I refer to it as my Priestward fic. The Darkward fic may or may not happen. Not sure I’m up to the challenge. And I know I’m not willing to put up with bullshit from religious zealots who will want to try to save my soul. This is a bad, bad fic. It also requires some research, which I don’t have time for. Right now all I have is a handwritten prologue in a purple spiral notebook that I keep losing.

More news: The Bargain has a new home. Well, it will have a new home. Sandy at Southern Fanfiction Review has agreed to host the story when I’m ready to put it back up. She and I have talked about the issues that got it pulled from ffnet and have, what we believe, is a workable solution. I’ll let you know when I have a date for it to go live. It won’t be soon, but at least it is off life support and breathing on its own again.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to hear about all the things you are going to be writing!!! Can't wait to read the o/s for FFTF and the rest of THTF-loved the most recent chatper btw!!

    I'm also happy to read that The Bargin will have a new home in the future. No matter when you get it reposted and start writing again, I'll be happy to read it!

    ReplyDelete