Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Big Mistake

Chapter 1 Teaser

I grabbed the bar of soap from the soap dish and lathered up the washcloth. I washed myself, enjoying the clean scent of the obviously expensive soap. I squirted facial cleanser into my hand and washed my face before tipping my head back to make sure my hair was thoroughly soaked before reaching for the shampoo bottle. As I lathered up my hair I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of being warm, wet and thoroughly clean. It felt amazing. I tipped my head back to rinse my hair.

"What in the name of…!"

My eyes snapped open and I looked to the open bathroom door. A man stood there, head turned resolutely to the side as he stared intently at the door jamb, one arm raised in front of him as if fending me off.

James' words came floating back to me, "I'm putting you in charge of the job for the evening. Don't fuck it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment