Thursday, June 24, 2010

Moving Day

Chapter 34 teaser

"Where's that boyfriend of yours?" Jasper asked me in a low, menacing voice. "I'm going to kick his ass. Couldn't he have hired movers or something for you?

"Edward?"

"Do you have another boyfriend?" he asked sarcastically.

"Don't get snippy with me," I told him.

"Don't get snippy with Bella," Alice called from the other side of the room, simultaneously. Riley snorted, a surprisingly indelicate sound.

"Morning, Bella!" a loud voice boomed from the doorway. Both Jasper and I turned to see Jacob standing just inside the now crowded apartment, a couple of guys I thought I recognized milled about in the hallway behind him.

"I was only kidding about having another boyfriend, Bella," Jasper said to me quietly, eyeing Jacob with concern.

1 comment:

  1. I know you've already said that you'll be updating Sunday, but I'm so anxious! This is such a fantastic story!

    ReplyDelete